Members of Housing Rights can be sure that they'll be kept up to date with the latest changes in housing policy, practice and legislation in Northern Ireland.
Benefits of membership
Members of Housing Rights receive
- online access to Housing Law in Practice NI, the most comprehensive practical resource on housing in Northern Ireland, a must for anyone providing advice
- discounted places at Housing Rights training courses and professional events
- free access to the Housing Practitioner's Forum, a round table discussion event highlighting the latest in housing law and practice and offering attendees an opportunity to discuss common problems
Housing Rights is extremely beneficial to our organisation's Floating Support Schemes throughout Northern Ireland and the expertise and advice offered to staff and service users is excellent, as is the training.
Trevor Taylor, The Cedar Foundation
Cost of membership
The cost of membership varies depending on the type of organisation
- Voluntary and community organisations pay £60
- Private and statutory organisations pay £110
Find out more
Contact us to find out more about our membership services.