Housing Rights produces a number of Professional Resources on housing and welfare related topics. These are designed to help housing professionals in the voluntary, statutory and private sectors provide advice to their clients. Each Professional Resource contains comprehensive information on specific housing issue.
Written by experts in housing law, policy and practice, they reflect the latest topics in housing in Northern Ireland including:
- Developments in policy and practice; and
- New and proposed legislation.
Why purchase a Professional Resource?
- Written and produced by Housing Rights experts.
- They are unique in reflecting Northern Ireland housing legislation, policy and practice.
- 100% of our legal information users would recommend our publications to others.
- Our Professional Resources are very reasonably priced making them an essential resource for your office – only £5.20 for members and £6.50 for non-members.