If your organisation has a particular training need we may be able to help you achieve this. We can deliver a tailored version of any of our scheduled courses or may be able to develop a custom training course for your staff's particular needs. We can deliver training either in our fully accessible offices in central Belfast or in your own premises.
The benefits of in house training
- Cost effective in terms of your staff time and travel expenses
- Tailored solution to meet your exact requirements
- Delivered at a time and place of your choice
- Enhances employee skills and builds morale.
We can provide training on a wide range of housing and welfare related issues. Some of the courses we've provided to other organisations are:
- the Essentials of Renting Privately
- Homelessness and the Selection Scheme
- Anti Social Behaviour
- Prevention of housing related debt
- Landlord repossession
- Tenancy Deposit Schemes
Who uses our in house training?
In the past we've provided in house training for a variety of organisations including:
- Simon Community
- Helm Housing Association
- the Cedar Foundation
- Belfast City Council
- Belfast Solicitors Association
- the Housing Executive
- NI Federation of Housing Associations
- Law Centre NI
- Law Society
- University of Ulster
Find out more about in house training
If you'd like to find out more about what we can do to help your staff, contact our Training Department. Members of Housing Rights are entitled to discounts on our services, including tailored training solutions.