Housing Rights has issued this Invitation to Tender for a mixed methods research project to examine the readiness and willingness of the private rented and homeowner sectors in Northern Ireland to ensure a ‘just transition’ to a green housing stock.
Housing Rights is commissioning this research to assist with building an evidence base upon which to develop policy recommendations for Government to assist with the delivery of a ‘just transition’ to decarbonisation for households in the private rented and homeowner sectors, with a particular focus on low-income homeowners.
- Clarification period ends: 12 February 2024 by 4pm
- Receipt of submissions: 19 February 2024 by 9am
- Notification: 26 February 2024
- Research to begin: 26 February 2024
- Report to be completed: 31 May 2024