Housing Rights, The Skainos Centre
10:00am to 1:00pm
This training course will equip you with the skills to support a vulnerable client via the phone. It will focus how best to communicate in a call to achieve a successful outcome for a vulnerable client, your organisation and yourself.
This course is part of our ‘customer care’ series. Get 20% off this course when you also book to attend customer care series; telephone handling workshop.
What we will cover
- how to effectively answer calls
- how to control the call & adjust the pace
- how to support different caller types successfully
- how to manage difficult calls
Who should attend?
- helpline staff
- advisers working in a predominantly telephone based contact role