Online, via Zoom
10:00am to 1:00pm
This course will help you to help your clients access social housing for the first time and move through the Selection Scheme process to gain a social home. In this entry level course, you will find out how to maximise client points & offer them the best outcome in their application process.
What we will cover
- the Selection Scheme, including recent & upcoming changes
- how the NIHE will assess homelessness
- the legislation affecting social housing
- points maximisation
- recent/ ongoing changes to the allocations system
Who should attend?
- housing advisers
- community / residents groups
- benefits advisers
- constituency office staff
- social and hostel accommodation providers