Online, via Zoom.
10:00am to 1:00pm
This course will help you support clients who are having problems in keeping their private rented home. It will inform private renters on their rights and responsibilities. You will learn about possible resolutions to help clients sustain their tenancy.
What we will cover
- support and protections available to private renters
- renters rights and responsibilities
- rent arrears and affordability
- changes in legislation affecting tenants
Who should attend?
- housing advisers
- constituency office staff
- community / resident groups