Our core service
Our core funding comes from the Department for Communities.
We receive funding from different sources for specific projects.
- housingrights.org.uk/housingadvice is funded by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- the Community Housing Advice Partnership is funded by the Northern Ireland Housing Executive
- the Housing Possession Court Duty Scheme is funded by the Legal Services Agency
- housing advice in prisons is funded by the Housing Executive and the NI Prison Service
- Housing Mediation Service is funded by the Department for Communities
- Landlord Advice is funded by the Department for Communities
- Housing Rights for Young People is funded by the Henry Smith Charity
- Renters Voice is funded by the Nationwide Foundation
- improving our digital services has been funded by the Dormant Accounts Fund via the National Lottery
We also receive funding from the Oak Foundation to help support Housing Rights.
Through our relationship with Shelter, we have received charitable contributions from corporate fundraisers, including B&Q, Ikea, Marks & Spencer, Wayfair and Fatface. We also receive charitable contributions from Nationwide.