Online, via Zoom
9:30am to 1:00pm
This course will cover all tenures of housing in Northern Ireland. It will provide a strong knowledge base to help you support your clients with their housing issues. You will also have the opportunity to attain an OCN level 3 accreditation on completion of the course. Course fee includes £75 OCN accreditation fee.
This course will take place online over six half day sessions (Tuesday 20 February, Tuesday 27 February, Tuesday 5 March, Tuesday 12 March, Tuesday 19 March, Tuesday 26 March).
What we will cover
- housing options available
- accessing various types of accommodation
- social rented housing
- private rented housing
- sustaining accommodation
Who should attend?
- generalist advisers
- NIHE & housing association staff
- hostel workers
- constituency office staff
- environmental health departments and social services
- community/residents group members